Student and Parent access into GradeBook is ready to go!
GradeBook Viewer Login Page
Students: Please use your district computer username and password.
Parents/Gaurdians: Please be patient. Your student's school will distribute your account name and password via a letter.
Problems with the GradeBook Viewer?
GradeBook Viewer Attendance Tutorial
We understand that many parents and students in Middle School, Junior High, and High School
have had some difficult finding the attendance for the 2nd Semester in the GradeBook Viewer.
This tutorial will show how to see Semester 2 attendance.
- Students can access the GradeBook Viewer with their district username and password.
This allows students to keep up and monitor their grades and attendance.
NOTE: Students in grade 5 and above will need to log into a district computer first.
You will be prompted to change your password. The password you change to will be
the password you use for computers and GradeBook Viewer.
- Parents are given access to their student's account via a letter from the student's
School Office. This letter
will include a username and password that you will need to log into the GradeBook
Viewer. If Parents are needing a new letter for access, please contact the student's
- Please make sure to give teachers adequate time to enter grades and the office plenty
of time to update attendance.
- Grades listed on the GradeBook Viewer are not the guaranteed grade your child will
recieve. Final grades may be subject to change due to attendance infractions, discipline
infractions, and other classroom assessments.
- Dishonest or inappropriate use of this tool can result in denial of access.